Our Aluminum Hurricane Panels exceed the Florida Building Code, as well as Texas and the International Building code testing standards. Our hurricane panels also surpass any tests within the High Velocity Hurricane Zone found in Miami-Dade County.
This material is incredibly strong; similar to ballistic Nylon with an environmental weatherproof coating that attaches with easy to use clips which you can adjust on the job for ultimate placement. The fabric is semi-translucent so you can avoid that closed in "cave" feeling. It is lightweight for ease of installation and rolls up for simple easy storage almost anywhere. Unlike most of our competitors, our panels have no small pores to allow water to freely pass through which can lead to additional damage to your home.
Features of our clear hurricane panels:
- Made of strong polycarbonate
- Allows for natural light to enter your home while still remaining protected
- Desireable for business during severe weather so customers can see that you're open
- Can be installed alone or mixed with metal panels
- Most affordable type of approved storm protection
- Fast and easy installation
- Can be installed either vertically or horizontally
- Designed to be installed into a top header track and a bottom track or it can just be attached directly to the wall without tracks
- Lightweight and easy to store